Criminal Defense Lawyer
Mr. Leonard S. Feuer is keenly aware of what it takes to provide a superior level of advocacy for his clients, and strives everyday to deliver that level of representation, serving the community of South Florida as an attorney since 2001. He has a wealth of criminal trial experience and knowledge of the law having served as both a prosecutor and criminal defense attorney for over 15 years. Upon graduating from the University of Miami School of Law in 2001, he practiced law on behalf of the people of the State of Florida as an Assistant State Attorney in Miami-Dade County. While he was a prosecutor in Miami, he was chosen to be a supervising attorney, training new attorneys in methods of prosecution.
In 2004, he co-founded Forensis Technologies, a premier provider of digital document imaging services and litigation support to the South Florida legal community. While managing Forensis Technologies, Mr. Feuer continued to practice law and represent clients.
In 2006, Mr. Feuer joined the State Attorney’s Office for Palm Beach County, as an Assistant State Attorney. Again, he was elevated to the position of supervising trial attorney. In 2007, he was recruited to head the criminal litigation division of a national law firm, where he was employed until forming The Feuer Law Firm, in 2010.
Today Mr. Feuer defends a wide breadth of state and federal criminal cases, including criminal traffic offenses, including DUI, misdemeanors, violent felonies, and other complex felony trial cases such as racketeering, trafficking, fraud, capital sexual battery and murder.
- J.D., University of Miami, 2001
- B.S., University of Miami, 1996
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers â
- Florida Association For Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Inns of Court, Palm Beach County 2012-2013, Member
- Florida Bar Committee, Criminal Rules
- Grievance Committee
- Palm Beach County Bench Bar, Criminal Section, Co-chair 2013
- Women’s Foundation of Palm Beach County, Raise the Bar Sponsor 2011-2013
- Super Lawyers Magazine “Rising Star” 2010 & 2011
Leonard Feuer lectured law enforcement officers during their “Organized Crime Investigation For Law Enforcement Personnel” symposium, on the topic of Fourth Amendment Search and Seizure Law, at Palm Beach State College on February 12, 2014.
Racketeering, Money Laundering, Fraud And You
Meeting of Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Palm Beach Chapter 2011